WHO WE ARE
We are a team of highly experienced information technology professionals who help organisations work through the practical aspects of understanding the information or data they currently have and how they can utilise these to help grow their businesses.
Through our work, we enable changes to business processes, look for efficiencies across the organisations, and find ways to develop insights that drive the organisations to function at a higher level.
What are the most common issues that we see organisations encounter?
FREQUENTLY ENCOUNTERED ISSUES
Following are some of the common issues that we see organisations grapple with when it comes to managing and using their information assets:
- Lack of visibility into the operation in real-time, including the supply chains or progress of jobs
- Reliance on anecdotal or outdated information sources for operational decisions
- Working with poor quality data
- Having too much data and not being able to leverage it
- Siloed views of the business, which impacts on overall customer service
- Reluctance to change establish ways of working
- Fear of technology
- Over-reliance on spreadsheets in the running of the business
- Conflicting or competing divisional or functional priorities
See how we have helped our clients with these challenges
Enabling improvements and growth for our customers is what we strive for. We offer a range of services that facilitate this, from advisory and consultancy services to working with and improving the use of data and systems, redesigning business processes, as well as overseeing system implementations and project delivery.
Some ways in which your organisation could benefit from our services include:
- Improved business efficiencies through process improvements, workflow automation and system integration
- Data driven decision making, supported by accurate data and operational insights
- Improved customer service experience, by having team members working off the same, up to date, information
- Better visibility into job progress or overall supply chain performance by having the right systems and processes in place