Supply Chain Visibility
Oil & Gas Logistics Contract Implementation
Provide end-to-end visibility into freight movements across multiple, complex supply chains, as part of being awarded a new multi-year logistics contract.
The client’s existing supply chain management system was enhanced and functionality extended in order to meet this challenge.
In addition to the core system, mobile applications were also developed and deployed to both transport workers as well as end users.
As multiple partners were involved in this project, the core system was integrated with these partners to ensure timely and accurate information flow.
The complete solution was designed, built, and implemented within 3 months.
The system was fully operational on day 1 of the contract and within a week of contract commencement, all known freight was tracking through it.
As a result of the system being implemented:
- The client was able to see freight status in real-time
- Warehouses were able to see and receive inbound freight
- Vendors were able to book transport as required
- Planners could schedule and manage all allocations and deliveries
- Clients and vendors could access PODs as required
Roshan managed the complete project from start to finish and oversaw the teams entrusted with the solution delivery.
In addition to the Project Management, our team also provided the following services for the project:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Detailed Supply Chain & Process Mapping
- Business Requirements
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Training
- Implementation & Rollout
- Post Implementation Support