Collaborative Service Improvement Program
Between Transport Service Provider and Key Client
The client was embarking on an ambitious business transformation program and was looking to their key partner to help drive improvements in the operation.
Establish a collaborative program of works involving management, operations and technology teams from both companies.
Identify opportunities for improvements across all aspects of operations and implement changes.
Implemented a supply chain visibility tool across all the client’s operations. This in turn enabled the following:
- All transactions to be captured in real-time
- The elimination of triple handling of paperwork, by capturing information directly from source
- Formal agreements on processes for how everyday operational decisions and changes are made and then managed through the system
- Issuing of real-time alerts to the key operational stakeholders on progress of transactions
- Consolidation of the number of vendors from more than a hundred, down to a few
Roshan managed the delivery of technology changes that were implemented through this program, as well as provided the following services throughout the project:
- Detailed Supply Chain & Process Mapping
- Business Requirements Capture
- Management of Stakeholder Engagement
- Define Key Metrics and Analytics
- Implement Business Process Improvements